Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Khas Utk Kawan2 Ku..



It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart
Without saying a word, you can light up the dark
Try as I may I can never explain
What I hear when you don't say a thing
The smile on your face lets me know
There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me


[F]renship
[L]ike
[O]urs
[W]ill
[E]ver
[R]emained


**@'''''@**
**( ' 0 ' )**
(@)--"--(@)*
*'(@)(@)'*

I wish u simple J(",)Ys that last,
L(",)VE that won't end,
Blessing to share,
C(",)URAGE to achieve ur dreams, &
Beautiful m(",)ments to remember...
Be Greatly Blessed.
Have a nice day! (",)










RemeMbeR!ng mY Fr3N....
You can only see what happens when I close my eyes,
to think about you and remember those times
when we were together,
and when we were close friends,
those beautiful times which now hurt to think of.
All those long talks we had together,
I liked the way you made me feel happy,
you made my heart as weak as a feather.
You introduced me to the beautiful world of friendship,
Something I haven't felt for a while.
Now you are gone, I'm just lonely and depressed,
I cry myself to sleep every night,
I can't get a drop worth of rest.
I used to wonder,
If my heart was worth being broken,
now I know, if I could ever go back,
I'd do it all over again.


A Friend... is a tissue when you can't
stop crying
A Friend... is a shoulder when you
feel like dying
A Friend... always listens when you
have something to say
A Friend... is a week when you need
a day
A Friend... is a crutch when you have
a brokenheart
A Friend... is some glue when
everything falls apart
A Friend... is a sun when the rain just
won't stop
A Friend... is your'mom when you run
into a cop
A Friend... is a phone call when you
can't leave your home
A Friend... is a hand when you feel all
alone
A Friend... is a wing if you want to fly
A Friend... understands without
knowing why
A Friend... is an ear for a secret to
tell

A Friend... is an aspirin when your
head hurts like hell
A Friend... is a love that can never let
go
A Friend... is you,and i wanted you to
know!!

****A friendship between
you 'n' me is forever more... **


~"A true friend is one who is concerned
about what we are becoming, who sees
beyond the present relationship, and
who cares deeply about us as a whole
person."
~"Thats what a friend is for, when your
lost in darkness and searching for the
light, to help you through those lonely
nights, when everything around you fails
just hold out your hand, and i'll come
running, thats what a friend is for..



FrIeNdShIp.....
Is Like A Flower;
Growing In Its Glory,
Telling its own story;
FrIeNdShIp is Precious,
Not Only In Shade,
But In D Sunshine Of Life.
miss u my fren,
fwen 4ever.....











I mAy NoT bE tHe BeSt FrIeNd FoR yOu,
I mAy NoT kNoW aLL tHe ThInGs AbOuT yOu
BuT
tHeReS oNe ThInG I kNoW,
Im gLaD sOmEoNe LiKe YoU cAmE
aNd
AdDeD mE iN fRiEnDsTeR
mOrE tHaN i WaNtEd
MoRe ThAn I nEeDeD
bEtTeR tHaN i ExPeCtEd.
I dOnT kNoW
hOw LoNg I cUd KeEp YoU iN mY fRiEnDsTeR LiSt
aNd
I dOnT kNoW
hOw LoNg ThIs FrIeNdStEr WiLL LaSt
BuT
i Do HoPe
ThAt WhAt I aM Is EnOuGh To MaKE yOu
as My FrIeNd.




A Friend Like You
is a special gift
worth more than finest gold.
You've been there in my darkest hours
with a comforting hand to hold.
You know my thoughts before I speak,
we share our hopes and fears and
when life brings us joy and grief,
we share our smiles and tears.
You're generous with your time and love,
always there with a hand to lend.
Life wouldn't be as rich without you.
I'm so happy to call you friend.










A friend is like a flower, a rose to be exact, Or maybe like a brand new gate that never comes unlatched. A friend is like an owl, both beautiful and wise. Or perhaps a friend is like a ghost, whose spirit never dies. A friend is like a heart that goes strong until the end. Where would we be in this world if we didn't have a friend.... --Thanx 4 be my friend....



S = Sayang
Sayang menyayangi antara satu sama lain perlu untuk membina sebuah persahatan.

A = Akrab
Keakraban atas dasar keikhlasan memberikan kesan yang cukup baik dalam kehidupan kita setiap masa.

H = Hati
Hati mesti baik dan jujur.

A = Amanah
Bersikap amanah dalam apa jua yang kita lakukan.

B = Budi
Berbudi dengan kawan, sampai bila-bila kawan-kawan akan terus mengingati kita.

A = Pemaaf
Jangan berdendam dan lupakan kisah silam agar persahatan itu tetap erat.

T = T olong
Tolong menolong antara satu sama lain akan mengeratkan perhubungan antara kita




 Thanks 4 read..sekian
                                                                                

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Mohamad Tajuddin. Powered by Blogger.